Submissions of original abstracts are being accepted and will be considered for oral presentation and electronic poster display when submitted online through November 4, 2016. The Moderated Oral Abstract Session will be held Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
By submitting an abstract you have agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below:
- You grant Promedica International CME a non–exclusive right to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the abstract in all forms (including on PMI’s website), formats and media now known or as developed in the future, including print, electronic and digital forms. You will retain copyright of your abstract, in addition to the moral rights you are entitled to as author of the abstract.
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract submitted.
- All authors presenting at the symposium (oral presentations and poster/electronic poster displays) must register and pay to attend.
- All presenters must compete a disclosure form in order to participate. If the presenter or the presenters spouse/partner has had a personal financial relationship (as defined by the ACCME) in the last 12 months with a commercial interest that will be discussed in the portion of the CME activity over which the presenter has control, this must be disclosed and resolved prior to the symposium.
- You give us permission to film or photograph your presentation at the symposium, which may be used on the Promedica International CME and/or symposium website. Please contact Rebecca Law at email@example.com if you do not wish us to film or photograph your presentation.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted online by the deadline date posted for abstract submissions. Faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- All presenters must provide a telephone number and email address when submitting their abstract that they can be reached on in case of any queries.